The other day i watched an IG reel on “suicidal ideation”. The person was telling like how she just found out having an ideation is not normal. Like she thought everyone may have it once in awhile.
Wait..it’s not normal to have it? Even during your tough season? Cuz I do have it sometimes… as long as i can remember. It comes and go. On my defence, ideation and intention are two different things. And i’m that smart to be able to differentiate it.
Then she shared her discussion with her therapist, it’s a form of escapism. Kinda makes sense.
If you dont understand, it’s a privelege. (Seems to be my fav sentence this day)
But now i know whenever i have the thoughts, i should do this..
(Context: It was my first try to dive)
I was super confident. Inhale. Hold ur breath. Equalize. Dive. Equalize again.
But then, the moment I reached the bottom.
I panicked.
I can’t breathe.
Just like that, i found the will to live again. 🤣
Genius, i am..
No comments:
Post a Comment