…
At the beginning of the year..
I was obsessed to be good in pilates particularly hanging.
Now i can do it with my eyes close.
Mid year..
I started functional strength training..
But since I didnt get tix for hyrox, i dont feel the urge to train harder for it. But i still go to the class from time to time.
August..
Out of sudden, i made headstand as my goal.
it already gets a bit too routine..
Now it kinda comes naturally for me.
October..
I have signed up for 8 sessions of freedive training.
Sometimes I asked myself why do I need to do all this.
I dont know..
Maybe i am bored.. or sad with my life..
Or want to prove to myself i can do hard things.
Or that I can do whatever I want to do.
Without any valid reasons to do so…
Its okay this is my YOLO year.
Next year, i want to shift my focus back to my career.
No more expensive hobbies.
It will be more expensive courses and training.
The thought of it already makes me bit depressed to enter next year.
Do I want that? Maybe not.
But do I need it? Yes, in this evolving cut throat new discoveries world everyday. Have to level up my skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment