It was a good start for Monday today.
Despite I woke up feels like my body just got hit by a bus.
But the journey to work was zen.
I arrived and no patients seen at the clinic entrance…yet
Which is uncommon sight.
But work was good today. Calm.
The only chaos was my mind.
With all the issues with classpass and a lot of studios pull out from the app.
Will it be the end of my wellness era?
Drama huh.
But maybe its a good calling to be an ahli masjid.
Maybe this is my 40’s calling
I khatam Quran 3 times ok this Ramadhan. Riak dah.
But no one really read my blog. So not consider riak.
I memang terpaling.
Doa i get to go umrah end of this year.
So I can start next year with a purified heart.
Although kinda scared to go to Mekah.
Cuz im a sinnerrrr.
But everyone is, kan.
Also takut will it be an invitation for more life challenges ahead.
“Are you considered urself beriman if you have never be tested?”
So,
Dimulakan dengan Bismillah..
Boleh tk nk doa jadi Siti Khadijah di usia 40 tahun.

No comments:
Post a Comment