Not 40 yet… but with 3 months left till August, might as well embrace it.
1. Got back my prepregnancy weight. I delivered a baby plus went through a phase of stress eating disorder during my master’s programme. And losing weight at this age is brutally difficult. So yeah I deserve a trophy.
2. My BMI is normal. Well, honestly the only time it wasn’t normal was when I was literally growing babies inside me.
3. I look somewhere between late 20s and early 30s, says ChatGPT. And I’ll take it, tho it sounds delusional.
4. People call me “boss” at work. IYKYK. #girlboss
5. At this age, I can buy whatever I want. But TBH i dont have a lot of wants.
6. My parents are alive and healthy. This one feels bigger the older I get.
7. Still married. In this economy and generation? Lowkey an achievement.
8. My kids still adore me. One day they’ll think I’m annoying, so I’m enjoying this phase while it lasts.
9. I got my sugar levels go down from prediabetic to normal. Cholesterol… you’re next.
10. I can bend down and touch my toes without backpain or tight hamstring. Thanks to pilates.
There's a lot more I wanna achieve. Not sure if I should share them or keep it quiet so I don't jinx it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment